Awww. Three years ago today, Kipper joined our herd after the twins showed intense interest in horses and I convinced my husband Carlos that a pony was required.

I never would have dreamed the chain of events that would set off.
Dylan was intrigued by the tiny horse that was much less intimidating than the big ones and he started helping me with groundwork. That curly little nugget broke the ice and next thing I knew, he was making friends with Twist who gradually won
his heart and built his confidence in the saddle.
Pretty soon I was looking at my herd of retirees and hospice horses and realizing now that my kid caught the bug I really didn't have anyone to ride so after a while Duchess joined us and rekindled my horse habit.
Now, I've got a full-on cowboy training a wild mustang and so very much joy coming from all of it. Kipper was priceless; what an amazing catalyst for all sorts of adventures. Life is short, absolutely buy the horse!


No comments:
Post a Comment