Wednesday, April 30, 2025

Day 5 Update

 

These two have really paired up! After some round pen lesson time, the whole family has now got their first pets in. So fun. 😊

Flash the goat escaped his field so I tethered him to the fenceline to give the new horse something to think about. One of them undid my knot and the damn goat ate my baby fancy magnolia. 🤦‍♀️


Things aren't really scary anymore, the real question is if they're edible.

The kid stole MY hat and gave it to his horse... He has like 5 of his own.
Eh, it's cuter on the horse anyway!

The whole family finally got to get some pets in. 


Ever calm Kea patiently putting up with Miles who REALLY wants her to move because his ride earlier wasn't long enough. I have created a little monster! 😂







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Journey Begins

A journey begins....

Hi, I'm Malinda Bermudez and I'm Dylan's mom. I'm creating this blog to share Dylan's story of adopting and training a w...