I can't say enough about what a good mind this young horse has. I'm pretty sure he'd follow his kid anywhere. We stocked up on lots of sparkly mini explosives after the 4th because they are excellent desensitizing tools and the kids are having a literal blast being training aids. Hyper 5-yr olds running around with sparklers barely phased him. Tonight Dylan had him walking over an old mattress and our "pallet bridge" and he went right over them after brief safety checks. Spur is such an awesome little horse!
Tuesday, July 8, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Journey Begins
A journey begins....
Hi, I'm Malinda Bermudez and I'm Dylan's mom. I'm creating this blog to share Dylan's story of adopting and training a w...
-
The schedule for the mustang competition has been released! Dylan's classes are highlighted. The most fun one to watch is the Friday mor...
-
NAME ANNOUNCEMENT! After much deliberation, we realized the mustang looks a lot like the colt & old stallion out of Ol' Regret fr...
-
Spur and Dylan had a long day today. Bright and early, Dylan couldn't wait to start trying out his new bullwhip which didn't hardly...






No comments:
Post a Comment